[pct-l] of the Triple Crown

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Sat Dec 2 02:12:27 CST 2006

Hi, Paul!

Congratulations!  Welcome back and good luck with the recovery!

I so like your understanding, and especially your articulation of it, of the
value of the long hike, of the benefits that simply seep into our souls as
we walk on.

As you said, "The reward was the time spent outdoors."

Keep talking about it!

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com