[pct-l] I Love the Internet!

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sat Dec 2 11:54:15 CST 2006

Now that's a class response!  Well done, Ron.

And as I recall, when the membership elected you President of ALDHA-West, we had to draft you; you didn't openly campaign for the job, which you ultimately performed to distinction.

I was beginning to think I'd seen his rants before on other forums; this confirms it. He's probably been banned more places that I can count.

Wandering Bob