[pct-l] Sigh

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Dec 5 10:37:14 CST 2006

Keep being you, Wayne . . . and keep posting.  Variety is the spice of life.  One of my personal credos is the great quote, "I may not agree with what you say, Sir, but I will die defending your right to say it."

How strange it is that we live in a country where we so deeply value our freedom of speech, yet many have grown too afraid to say anything.

L-Rod