[pct-l] Was: Leaving List Now: Back On Track - Info requested on down pullovers

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Tue Dec 5 14:14:52 CST 2006

Now that I think about it, I sometimes don my cap at times I don't have
anything but my shirt on. It's a great temp regulator! I'd imagine a
down hood used like that would get pretty funky after a few sweaty
climbs...

I haven't weighed the cap. It's a Mtn Hdwr "Dome Perignon". The Mtn Hdwr
site claims it's only 2 ounces, but I think it weighs more.

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com