[pct-l] "The PCT Project"

Jack "Union" Haskel hikerunion at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:50:04 CST 2006

Hey Mike,

    The wrist watch ones are pretty neat. Did you keep in on the whole time?
What sort of battery life did you get?

    I used a Magellan Meridian Gold. It stayed on all day, about 10-14 hours
a day. And 2-AA lithium batteries would last about two days. I went through
a ton of batteries.

    Staff writer? I wish! I'm a Map Correspondent.

    -- Jack