[pct-l] the whole truth

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Tue Dec 5 22:45:31 CST 2006

i keep reading lots of negative comments about yogi's guide from hikers
who apparently didn't like it, claiming that they didn't meet ANY hiker
that found it useful. well, i for one found it to be very useful, and
was glad to have it. sure, there were times where the info was slightly
outdated, but it was never so completely off that i couldn't make heads
or tails of the situation. and it was FAR more often that the info
provided was useful and clarified a situation that may have been
confusing on the trail. sure, i could have figured out all those
situations myself, too, but i'd rather save my time/energy for enjoying
my hike and my surroundings, not detective work. maybe that's just me,
though.

girlscout