[pct-l] advice

Andrew steeldriver at peoplepc.com
Wed Dec 6 11:39:33 CST 2006

Hey all, I could use a little advice concerning my planned 07 hike of the Oregon section of the PCT. I would like to hike that particular section as early in the hiking season as possible. What conditions would I find if I started near Grants Pass mid May? Should I expect to have trouble finding the trail in the higher elevations where snow is covering the trail? Has anyone hiked through Oregon around that time of the season? I know nobody can predict the future snow and rain fall, I've jsut never hiked Oregon and would really appreciate any USEFULL advice/information anybody can give me.

Please no tood.

thanks