[pct-l] If lost, and if at possible, stay out of canyons

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Wed Dec 6 15:43:51 CST 2006

Also- It's almost ALWAYS a more gradual descent (and ascents!) along
ridgelines and spurs. Much easier to climb up and down.

FWIW

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com