[pct-l] Ansel Adam's "The John Muir Trail" 1938 Book reprinted!

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Dec 6 19:24:58 CST 2006

I have two later editions --
Eleventh revised edition - copyright 1970
Twelfth  revised edition - copyright 1975 (?). This edition lists the
last copyright as 1967 although it's forward is dated Winter, 1974. I
found this book on the JMT. Inside is the inscription "Paula Balo
6/1/77". Anyone heard of her?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>