[pct-l] [OT] What is anti-social

Steve Courtway scourtway at bpa-arch.com
Thu Dec 7 15:41:27 CST 2006

For me,  one of the bummers of exiting the backcountry is on the last mile
of trail or so, you'll notice the backcountry camraderie drop way off, and
an increased amount of people who don't want to be disturbed.  While in the
backcountry, we all know most folks almost always smile and at least say Hi,
only a few will avoid your eyes, and I tell you, I always think there must
be something awry in their mind.

s.c.