[pct-l] OT--how many forum members does it take to change a light

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Dec 9 10:21:15 CST 2006

Connie wrote......How many forum members does it take to change a light
bulb?
Conie,
Very interesting and useful information.
I often wondered about the least dangerous and most efficient way to change
a light bulb.
I will immediately enter this most useful information in my ''MUST KNOW''
rolodex file, as I know all forum members will do,
for future reference.
I trust ''BRICK'' will preserve this vital information in the Archives as
well.
Does this most useful information pertain to ''incandescent bulbs or
''fluorescent bulbs?
Your prompt response to this critical question will be greatly appreciated.
Please post your reply on the forum so all members may benefit and learn
from your reply.

JMT Reinhold
Your more enlightened and informed trail companion