[pct-l] Re Haulin'Ass and T.A.'s

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Sat Dec 9 12:57:51 CST 2006

O.K., all is forgiven....I really couldn't believe you were flaming all T.A.'s anyway.  I mean, we've never met, have we?   I can be upset by the attitudes of total strangers, but to really flame someone, I prefer to have met the individual to reassure myself that IMHO there's a kink in their thinking.  Would Switchback be consigned to haul a pooper scooper to clean up all those offending piles of s___ that the occasional hikers complain about?  If so, he could turn out to be a hero in the eyes of some.  Oh, My!!!
Georgi
 Trail Angel w/o a Trail Name