[pct-l] Section A Questions

Paul Ruvolo pruvolo at cs.ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 9 20:33:41 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine and I are going to be hiking section A (nobo) starting
Tuesday December 12th.  I was hoping to get some information about water
sources and also places to park cars during the hike.

Does anyone have information on the following sources?:
Third Gate Cache
Lucky Five
Pioneer Mail Trailhead
Rodriguez spur truck trail tank
Burnt Rancheria drinking fountain

Secondly, we are planning to shuttle a car to Warner Springs and leave one
in Campo.  Does anyone have any advice on where to park the cars for the 6
days that we will be hiking?  We would need a place to leavea car in both of
the two locations.

Any advice / information would be MUCH appreciated!  Thank you and happy
hiking!

Paul Ruvolo