[pct-l] Fw: Haulin Ass...

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Dec 10 10:02:33 CST 2006

That's right,  Switchback the  ''Pooper Scooper Pirate''  a hiking  ''Legend
and true hero of the hiking community.
Georgie wrote...........''Would  Switchback be consigned to haul a pooper
scooper to clean up all those offending piles of S......hikers are
complaining  about?..........If so, he could turn out to be a hero''