[pct-l] if lost and at all possible...

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 13:18:31 CST 2006

I agree, thats why i am always amazed at folks who take children to the bottom of the canyon or woman who are in their 3rd T... its so easy to slip and fall and injure a child....i have seen woman with a child strapped in front of them and if they tripped they would land right on em..... on a few years ago on the Hermit trail which is not maintained hardly at all we saw  first one 7/8 year old then two more before we even saw the dad coming with a 4th one.... he could not even see the kids ahead of him around some bends... Hell i had my partners wait for me at these places where the trail was washed away and you need ed to scramble around em....................................
  Meadow
  The man who never had kids of my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

"JoAnn M. Michael" <jomike at cot.net> wrote:
  "This was an entirely preventable tragedy. I feel terrible for his wife, children, and family, but honestly, it also makes me angry that he and his wife put their little babies at such risk with their ignorance."
unsubscribe or change options: