[pct-l] Pooper Scooper Hiker

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Dec 10 13:42:28 CST 2006

Yes, once again the Trail Pirate  has been maligned and discriminated against
on this List and trail.  There  seems to be a ground swell to recruited me to
be the PCT official Pooper  Scooper.  I think I will confine my hiking to the
Mt. Whitney Trail,  since you personally are required to carry out EVERYTHING
you take in.

In fact at the ranger station they  give you your own personal potty bag.  I
used mine and proudly carried it  out in full view of other hikers going up
and down the trail.

The Trail Pirate is too cleaver and fast for any traps or scams by other
hikers.  I think I will change my trailname to something that will make me
incognito and transparent on the trail.

I know, I will say I am "StarDust" or may be "WippedCream".  Yes,  that's it.
 The hiker babes will really like that and will say, "Yes, I  just met a nice
older gentleman.  His trailname is WippedCream.  He  seems very polite and
humble.  He has a lot of opinions about gear.   You will like him."

Ha, what a great scam to pull on everyone.  I will pass through  unrecognized
and unscathed.  Cool.  I can't wait to hit the trail to  pull this off.  I
might have to start belittling my detractors at  the trailtown hiker saloons too.

Switchback the Trail  Pirate
PCT Sanitation Commissioner and Future PCT Double Yo-Yo  Hiker