[pct-l] Anyone have good pictures of Scott finishing?

Acu4harmony at aol.com Acu4harmony at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 14:32:47 CST 2006

Scott and I are in a little jam.  Our pictures didn't turn out that we  took
at the finish.  We were wondering if anyone out there has any good  pictures
they would want to let us use and have.  These pictures may  be put in the
media.  We would make sure you where created for your  pictures.  You could just
email the pictures to me.  I think  shots at the monument would be the best.
Thank you sooooooo much,   Michelle & Scott