[pct-l] New Light

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 13:33:12 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/14/2006 4:21:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Hiker97 at aol.com writes:

The  ArmChairHiker sent me this link  of a new light for the trail.   Pretty
neat at about one ounce without the   case.

_http://en.petzl.com/petzl/LampesProduits?Produit=607_
(http://en.petzl.com/petzl/LampesProduits?Produit=607)

I got one last week, great light.  Besides the headband, it clips to  your
hat, shirt, has a 360* swivel base, 3 white beams and 2 red  beams, coinsize
batteries, etc.

 If you don't order it online, it may be best to install the batteries  and
check the switch at the store.  The 1st was I got thhe switch was  faulty.

My prediction is it will be a huge seller.

Sly