[pct-l] America the Beautiful - for a fee

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Sun Dec 17 04:22:23 CST 2006

I'm not in America, so the annual passes and things away from the PCT
probably won't affect me next year (but it sounds like it generally
sucks for the American's on the list). What I'd like to know is if
any of these changes affect someone walking in these parks, with no
vehicular support crew to need parking. When I looked at things last
I thought there was pretty small fee, $5?, and that got hikers in and
out of every park along the way. Is that still true?

~Craig