[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 38, Issue 23 Mail Drops

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:55:22 CST 2006

Mail Drops..........

Dinsmore's will pick up and hold all boxes and mail for PCT thru-hikers.
Post Office is closed at 3:30pm M-F and only open on Sa. for pick up from
8-10am. USPS address: Dinsmore's River Haven, (your name), PO BOX 374,
Skykomish, WA . 98288. UPS home delivery address: Dinsmore's River Haven,
(your name), 76110 NE 123rd st., Skykomish, WA . 98288. Arrival date on all
packages please. Packages that need to be returned will be arranged and paid
for by sender. If you leave gear we will mail it back but you must prepay.
We hold all forgotten gear for one season. Then it's up for grabs. If they
can figure out who it belongs to they will contact you.

*Skykomish Post Office* (no Web site)
Please note a change in scheduled hours for the window service at the
Skykomish Post Office. Mail arrives and leaves at the same time as
previously scheduled. The office hours are being changed to coincide with
the departure of the mail truck (3:45pm). As of April 2003 the window hours
are: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 11:30am and 12:00pm to 3:45pm. For more
information call (360) 677-2241.

Take care,

Andrea Dinsmore
Dinsmore's River Haven