[pct-l] Scott Williamson's Worksops

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:32:00 CST 2006

I'm still waiting for the ultimate in PCT cottage industries to spring up. I
mean, if you're going to charge someone $350 to relieve them of the burden
of a little research and sell  them info that can be had for free, why not
take it a step further ??

For 5000.00, my new company, Virtual Hikers, can hike the PCT for you. We
will select hikers that match your physical size and characteristics and
will craft lifelike latex masks for photo ops at all of the major PCT
landmarks.

Here is a breakdown of options:

Hiker + mask  $5000.00 (photos included)
Online Journal  $500.00
Insightful stories of your adventures : $25.00 each
Souvenirs Large-$25.00 Small $10.00
Realistic trail scars : gashes $20.00, scrapes-15.00, insect bites $5.00

All trips come include worn, trail-hardened gear such as shoes and
backpacks..