[pct-l] Trail Ales

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Wed Dec 20 16:40:32 CST 2006

I just tried the Sierra Nevada "Celebration" last Sunday.
I didn't care for it.

Oilcans, people. Oilcans....

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com