[pct-l] Pants

Siri Forsman-Sims forsm001 at csusm.edu
Wed Dec 20 17:49:52 CST 2006

My husband likes both the REI and North Face versions of convertible
pants. I would guess they will come on sale @ REI soon. Also check out
http://www.sierratradingpost.com and search on "convertible pant". They
have Ex Officio brand for $15.96!

Siri

* I now almost exclusively use REI's "Sahara" convertible pants...  Fairly
* long lasting, but not 'bomber' - made with supplex nylon...
*
* Relatively light in weight, elastic waist (also comes with nylon belt, but
* I take it out/don't use it - and makes them even lighter!)...
* 5 inseam lengths (28/30/32/34/36"), 2 or 3 more inseam lengths than most
* mfrs. ('important' to me for convertibles, the legs have ankle zips so
* altering for perfect length is really a pain - not for me, but for
* whomever does alteration)...
* 2 or 3 colors depending on inseam (but all come in 'khaki')...
* $55 regular price, can occasionally catch them on sale or use REI dividend
* or coupon...  a 'good' buy IMHO...
*
* Happy trails!!!
* pct-l mailing list