[pct-l] Dec 19 2006 picture of PCT, Lagunas lookout platform

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:06:50 CST 2006

Aha!

I didn't know, since I was at home with central heat, fireplace going, hot
toddie etc etc.....

Then the picture did bring back some memories! Great! Hoped everyone would
enjoy it.

The common perspective is that 'it's desert, deserts are hot', so Elevator
(2006) and Ceanothus (2004) have pointed out it is cold sometimes! Perhaps
you both have helped someone in the PCT 2007 group.

Slept outside last night in Alpine (elev 1800') 26 degrees and in tent 37
degrees. So much for sunny and warm San Diego!

So we shall retitle the message "In December OR April - Welcome the the
Lagunas! and Snow!"

- Staying warm in San Diego,
armchair