[pct-l] Scott Williamson's Worksops

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Dec 25 08:09:11 CST 2006

I am trying hard to remain a '' Lurker,'' but Jon and Randy won't let me.

Just returned from a week of skiing and with great surprise read jealous Jon's sour grapes nonsense and can't help from thinking  ''Morons, I'm surrounded by Morons.''

Jon, it seems to me that I read some where, drinking or gargling with sweet grape wine neutralizes the sour grape taste you seem to be suffering from.
May I recommend a bottle of ''Golden Rose'' to relief your problem.

I like the way girlscout & Perry put it......when you see Jon coming duck behind a bush, so as not to spoil his wilderness experience.......and it's a free country.

Sadly, after 30 yrs of backpacking, I have come to the sad conclusion I, according to Jon, must be a ''deprived hiker'', for I certainly would consider attending Scott's workshop to learn from the PCT legend and share his experiences.

Cheer up Jon, perhaps Santa will recognize your problem and bring you a bottle of ''Golden Rose''.

I think I will now retreat to my usual, customary  ''Lurker'' status.

Cheers and a Merry Christmas
JMT Reinhold