[pct-l] Floridan's on PCT 2007 ? yo Bearcant!

Andres C boogiman_007 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 17:37:09 CST 2006

Hey guys, am Dre.
Gave myself till the end of the year to decide if I was going to give PCT a go in 2007.
It looks to be the case.
If theirs any other Central Floridian’s out there thinking the same, and would like to get together to do some planning and training, give me a shout.

Is also cool to see Bearcan’t in this list, since it was after reading his 2005 journal from start to finish, that convince me, the PCT would be a worthwhile endeavor.

Peace,
Dre