[pct-l] A few quick questions- Scott's comment

kmurray at pol.net kmurray at pol.net
Thu Dec 28 23:55:34 CST 2006

"As a hiker, you have to do what works for you and be responsible for that
decision."

Glad that you feel that way, Scott.  I'm wondering if a you are willing to
let a jury consider that your posts encouraged inexperienced people to go
without bear protection, putting their food and their lives at risk?

I, at least, am a volunteer wilderness ranger working in bear country that
would be happy to testify as to the ridiculous recklessness of your
advice.

And the good news is, that this post, with this offer, will be searchable
and findable by anyone harmed by a bear, for the remainder of your natural
life.

Glad you take responsibility, Scott.