[pct-l] NORTHERNLIGHTS

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Dec 31 16:05:23 CST 2006

Last Wednesday, as I was going for a jog in my neighborhood, I saw a hiker
with trekking poles walking up the street a few blokes from my house in San
Diego.
It turned out he was hiking the Coastal trail.
He started at San Louis Obispo SOB. He will then go back to SLO and go NOB.
We went to my house had a beer or two and a bite or two and chatted for a
while and then he went on his way.
He is using  Ron's 6 Moon Design pack and & Gatewood Cape (tent/pancho)  is
very pleased with it and is a happy camper.
He is from Canada, about 50-55 yrs. old.
His name is....Steve Stortz..............His Trail name is....Northernlight

Does anybody know him?

JMT Reinhold