[pct-l] Panoramic Stitches Posted

shane wohlken darkbodhi at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 15:07:26 CDT 2006

I took a lot of pics on the trail that I stitched
into larger panoramics and have been wanting to
post them for a long time.  I've finally set up a
few web pages with these stitches.  The quality
on some are perfect, others. . . not so much, but
here they are for everyone to enjoy.
Unfortunately, to make sure that I have the room
to store these stitches, I had to save them much
smaller than they actually are, so some of these
might be hard to see--especially my 360ºs.  You
can find the stitches here:

http://web.mac.com/darkbodhi/iWeb/Site/PCT%20Stitches%3A%20Page%201.html

As an added bonus, here is a link to the pics Zed
and I took during our drive out to attend
ADZPCTKO 2006:

http://web.mac.com/darkbodhi/iWeb/Site%202/Westward%20Ho%202006.html

Happy hiking,

The Gimp