[pct-l] Mt. Whitney & Mars Expedition

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 08:36:40 CDT 2006

I understand there will be a super  close encounter with the planet Mars on
August 27.  It will not happen  again for a zillion years.

Therefore, I am putting together  the Mt. Whitney-Mars expedition.  We will
be on top on the night  of Sunday, August 27.  We will have monoculars, etc.,
for our advanced  scientific experiments.  Also, we will have appropriate
toasting beverages  for our victory at 14,500 feet.  If this is an urban legend,
the we will  use the toasting supplies in the interest of ultra lightness (so we
do not have  to carry it back down the mountain).

Thank you for your attention and  support.

Switchback the Trail Astronaut  & Mars Expedition Member
Class of 2013 & PCT 1970  Hiker