[pct-l] Mt Hood to Eagle Creek Hike (with pics)

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Sat Jul 8 13:14:55 CDT 2006

You oughta see these people when they spot my patrol uniform. It's like we
are the last bastion of civilization, come to save the day. And you're
right. They are all kind of grey. I always thought it was fear.

Hey, I want to come to ALDHA West. What price do I pay for all meals there
but no motel or tent? I live 25 minutes from there so it would be easier to
just come up daily.

If there's no break for that, I could bring a tent, but it seems like a
waste of space someone else could use, especially if you have lots of
entrants.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com