[pct-l] Pea Hicks

JoAnn M. jomike at cot.net
Sat Jul 8 13:16:18 CDT 2006

Am I the only one getting this e-mail from Pea Hicks every time I make a posating to the list?

http://www.trailjournals.com/gs06

I'll be able to receive those messages every 3 or 4 days on average, and will respond to you as soon as I can.

If you're an eBay customer with a question/concern about your order, please sign my guestbook (be sure to include your email address) and I will respond to your concern as soon as I can. Rest assured that all ebay orders were sent out prior to my departure date.

If you're inquiring about the Lucas & Friends public access TV show, you can find some info here:

http://www.myspace.com/lucasnfriends

When I return, I WON'T be reviewing any email sent to this address (phix at optigan.com), but once I've cleared the inbox, I'll resume using this address.

Cheers!
Pea Hicks