[pct-l] current trail conditions in central Oregon?

David Plotnikoff david at emeraldlake.com
Sat Jul 8 15:48:09 CDT 2006

Hello from a long-time list-lurker and section hiker.

I'll be back on the trail next week, headed down the home stretch from
Willamette Pass to Manning. I haven't seen or heard anything about current
PCT conditions between Willamette Pass and Santiam Pass. Nothing on the PCT
Web site conditions page that's less than a year old.

Can anyonewho's  been out in Three Sisters Wilderness or Mt. Jefferson the
last few days offer some comment on current mosquito situation, weather,
residual snow coverage, blowdowns, reroutes, creek flows, etc?

Thanks for your consideration.

DP