[pct-l] Bama, T-bird and Carl Rush

Jenn Head jennhead22 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 18:56:58 CDT 2006

Not sure if anyone responded to this, but I had something to add. First Carl Rush isn't on the trail - wish he was. We miss him. Second - if you see Bama again can you please ask him to STOP the sharpie grafitti all over the trail. He has penned the wall at the boarder, a rock, two trail signs, the wall under the I-10 bridge, and the wall under the Cottonwook Creek Bridge after the aquaduct as far as we have seen. How do we know it's him? Well, he signs his name. Wish I could tell him in person.
  thanks
  dr. jackalope

Daniel Braunstein <dpbraunstein at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Drove Bama and T-Bird from Bishop back down to San Bernardino today so they could head to LAX for a flight to a wedding. I was dumb, and forgot to ask them for the URL to their trail journal. Does anyone know where I can find it? Also, does anyone know if Carl Rush is on the trail, and if so, where he is? Just curious.

Oh, and one more thing. Driving back up 395 from Big Bear to Reno on Sunday if anyone needs a ride.

Daniel
unsubscribe or change options:

  http://www.trailjournals.com/JennandBri/