[pct-l] mail at Burney Falls

Larry breed 409chevy at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 9 17:03:05 CDT 2006

if it works for you, send your stuff to the grocery store in sierra city  we will hold it for you and not charge anything for doing so. Ups already drops off all your packages at our store .
  larry/kathy breed

Datto <datto_atl2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  >> they are also expecting payment of $2.50 per
>> piece for letters and postcards.

Johnny Depp is out with a new movie this summer.

Pirates Of The Burney Falls.

A swashbuckling postal adventure of plunder and
arrogance sure to be a hit with the hiker crowd.
Starring as Johnny Depps' swaggering sidekick is
bodacious French provocateur Dr. Horatio Caveat
Emptierstein (that's Emptier-STEEN).

A recent photo of the new postmaster at Burney
Falls State Park is here:

http://64.42.18.243/pct/postal01.jpg

Arrrgggh. Arrrgggh Me Mateys.

Datto