[pct-l] Need to get From Ontario airport to PCT at Hiway 10 (Cabazon) July 13, 2006

George Mendonsa mendonsa at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 9 18:34:51 CDT 2006

Need to get From Ontario airport to PCT at Hiway 10 (Cabazon) July 13, 2006

I'll arrive 8:10 AM according to Southwest's schedule at the Ontario airport. Hope to get to the PCT ASAP.  I'll be heading North and go as far as I can by August 23rd. Any Trail Angels available? Any other ideas about getting there if no Angels. What is the Mohave desert temperatures and water situation now?

KOKO6