[pct-l] Trailhead politics

Zen zen_waters at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 12:58:22 CDT 2006

nice, I like it when people toss things while you are hiking by the road for no good reason...

IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K at triathlete.com> wrote: I have had things thrown at my car and had people shout abusize comments at me.  I guess it is because I have a "W" sticker on my vehicle or because of the Marine Corps Veteran plates I have.  Either way I will be hiking up Mt Whitney next week.

Jim