[pct-l] Is it just me?

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 15:15:15 CDT 2006

Is it just me or are all of the electronic conveniences that we rely on
taking a huge dump right now?  The list servers go down, my cell phone messages get
delivered two days later, my computer at home is acting like a sick robot, my
truck is miss firing, I can't send emails "right now, try again later", I get
hung up on waiting to get a permit from the USFS FOUR times!!!!

Are there sun spots going on or something?

"When the complex technology that this society so heavily relies upon
catastrophically fails, it will be that small segment of society that understands how
to intimitately live close to the land that will not only survive, but indeed
thrive!"
                                        Greg "Strider" Hummel
                                         on the PCT- List 2006