[pct-l] Oregon Car vandalized near PCT for political reasons...

Dust dustpct at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 22:46:24 CDT 2006

If you notice, the "pc" types are viciously intolerant of free speech.  It's come full circle from the hippie days of the 1960s when the "conservatives" were bashing liberals' heads for wearing peace signs.

IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K at triathlete.com> wrote: This is terrible.  It reminds me of when someone egged my truck and verbally abused me when I had a "W" sticker on my vehicle a couple years back.  Such hatred.