[pct-l] Fires, water and heat status starting at Interstate 10, section C heading north on PCT Friday, 7/14/06?

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Jul 13 00:01:55 CDT 2006

I suspect they may close the PCT in that area soon. I understand they are
evacuating some areas both east and west of the PCT on Highway 38.

I haven't heard anything recent about water there except what's at
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater

AsABat