[pct-l] NOBO Updates

Jim McCrain jim at mccrain.net
Thu Jul 13 18:26:05 CDT 2006

I just visited with GQ, Switch, Bucky, Feral, Circus, and Green T at VVR.  They were heading north again on July 11.  All are in good health and good spirits.  There were several other NOBOs there, but I didn't get their nemaes.  L-Rod had not shown up at Muir Trail Ranch as of 1 pm on July 12.

Here is a message from Green T:
"If you see Puck-Fu, tell him I was in VVR on 7/10-7/11 and will get to Red's Meadow by 7/13-7/14 and Mammoth on 7/15 and will wait."

No messages from the others, except Bucky said "Snakes on Planes!"  (I guess you had to have been there.  It would help to be drinking!)

Jim