[pct-l] Photos Posted!

pmags at pocketmail.com pmags at pocketmail.com
Sat Jul 15 17:51:37 CDT 2006

Hi all...thanks Ryan for allowing pocketmail addies to go through!

Anyway, looks like my buddy Josh posted my photos from the Border to E. Glacier! Go to pmags.com and go to PHOTOS and then the CDT section.

These photos are "raw"...like negatives they are not cropped, touched up, etc. Still, think they came out OK.

Josh is gonna be a daddy in a month, so no promises on how often they will be updated! (my one regret about the trip? I am missing the birth of my close  friends' child. :( As Marni said though, Little Z won't know the difference! :D )

That is all for now. Time to feed the hiker hunger!

ps. Sly, could you post this e-mail on the CDT board on white blaze?
thanks!

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
"The true harvest of my life is intangiable...a little stardust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched." -Thoreau