[pct-l] Mt Hood runners

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 16 00:27:18 CDT 2006

I was up at the Barlow Sno-Park today on Mt Hood and it's posted that
there's going to be a run up there on July 29th.

Does anyone know the route they are taking? It says Clackamas Lake to
Timberline Logde, the only way thru there seems to be the PCT, or possibly
up the White River Basin and then up the 600 trail.

We are having a goat rendezvous up there and are planning to hike the White
River Basin up from the  Sno-Park to the 600 trail and are wondering how
much traffic we are going to run into.

Can anyone tell me anything about this?

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"