[pct-l] Repellant"Bug Off"

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 19:44:27 CDT 2006

Trainman

Had a great back packing trip on the PC around White Pass. Chinook Pass and
Goats Rock area I was tortured by Seekers on my last hike so I decided to do
something about it. I went to REI and purchased Exofficio pants,  shirt, socks
and hat.
 I use to lay in my Tarptent and watch the skeeters try to get in, it  was
like watching TV only better. Well, its a new ball game with Bug Off treated
clothing I would set down and have a swarm of maybe three hundred of these blood
 sucking miniature vampires all they could do was land and take off course I
used  Deet on my hands and cheeks.
 I can vouch for REI Bug Off clothing but had a problem with the  zip of
pants Zipper. Joe Zipper who invented the Zipper would turn over in his  grave if
he saw what the Chinese did to the Zipper.
Now you asked about spray on I used a spray  product  that you can use to
spray your clothing its called REPAL PERMANONE only to  be used on clothing. I
understand that you can also buy Lice Off which may have  the same chemicals
Lonetrail

will  repel "MO-skeeters" and other bug types. Can anyone tell me the  product
name and where I can purchase some?
Thanks,
Trainman