[pct-l] Best map - Manning to Stehekin

Sharon chelin at teleport.com
Mon Jul 17 20:36:01 CDT 2006

Good evening, Sarah,

I didn't use the guidebook for that section, I used a USFS fold-out map entitled, PCT - Washington, North which I found satisfactory.  I do not know if it continues to be available.

For Manning information see this site:  http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/manning.html

The lodge is within a few hundred yards of the trail head.  In 2002 when I finished at Manning there were several restraunts and a little convenience/novelty store, but I do not know when they open.

Enjoy...

Steel-Eye