[pct-l] Megan Sweeney / "Oatmeal Stout"

goslowgofar goslowgofar at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 23:04:54 CDT 2006

There was an Oatmeal Stout at Kennedy Meadows around June 19-20.  I believe she was hiking with Gnome Sherpa.  I also think I've seen her name mentioned in someone's journal on TJ.
  Katy

Tortoise <Tortoise73 at charter.net> wrote:
  Received my Iowa State University alumni magazine today. As part of a
set of articles about outdoorsy alumni, the magazine had an article on
Megan Sweeney, aka "Oatmeal Stout", who supposedly is hiking the PCT
this year. I checked the site listed for her journal, googled for her,
but didn't find anything. Anyone seen her, know if she left the trail, or ??

I'm just curious.

unsubscribe or change options: