[pct-l] Oregon transportation

Jeffrey John Wells fsjjw15 at uaf.edu
Fri Jul 21 12:31:42 CDT 2006

Hello all,
  I am looking for help on figuring out transportation from Willamate
Pass, OR back to White Pass, WA.  My girlfriend and I will be hiking
that section (from north to south) in a couple of weeks and are still
trying to figure out the best way to get back to our car when we are
done.  We also will be hiking with our dog, which complicates things
slightly.  One idea we had was hitchhiking to Bend and taking a
greyhound as far as possible.  That would require leaving one of use
behind with the dog though.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Jeff