[pct-l] Megan Sweeney / "Oatmeal Stout"

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Jul 21 18:54:20 CDT 2006

The article I read told about that hike.  It was addictive!
She went to her first "real" job and dreamed about being on the trail
again. So she went. Just hope she's having a good time wherever she is.

Now if only she or someone could give me a little "trail lust" to get me
out. :-(

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>