[pct-l] Who Cares? - OC Weekly Columnist calls us dirty hippies!

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 22:37:05 CDT 2006

"If we're truly content with our chosen lives, why
should we be concerned with a strangers validation or
lack thereof?" - Scott

Wait a minute, Scott. That is a far too mature and
reasonable response. How can we keep this thread going
with that kind of remark. You're being right has
nothing to do with it.

For me, I take a perverse pride in being an "old
hippy", as I've been called. And I've noted the same
kind of one-uppersonship [ wink ] in journals when
hikers write about how filfhy they are when they
hobble into town.

But there does seem to be a resonance in the universe
(told you I was an old hippy) when the columnist
describes herself as "Pretentious Twit".

This was fun.
J J