[pct-l] Who Cares? - OC Weekly Columnist calls us dirty hippies!

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Jul 21 23:13:32 CDT 2006

Interesting comments.

As is often the case (IMHO) an opinion piece or column like that tells
us a lot also about the author/writer.

Apparently she is writing for her readers entertainment.

And this gives us an insight into how others far removed from the BP
scene perceive us. Some of her readers will form an adverse opinion
about us; a few may be intrigued to learn more.

Most any publicity is good publicity (as long as it has most of the
names spelled right (or close).

And you can tell something about me from these comments.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>